[Spridgets] Re- England tour

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Tue Apr 7 20:23:12 MDT 2009

<<Aha, so it is true about the pasteurization! >>

TOTALLY, Larry.

EASIEST lesson was when Coors 'crossed the river'.  The stuff
available PRIOR to their 'export' decision WAS very good then
they HAD to 'process' it so it would ROT by the time it got to
East Coast.

Result = panther p*ss !!!<G>

I once displayed a demo ambulance at the Fire Chief Convention
in Denver.  I was of the early 'box' type and the return trip
held 97 cases (bought all I could find<G>) of the Org. Coors
which I sold for $17.50/case = a BARGIN !!!!  LOL
And ALL was pre-paid<G>!!

And EVERYBODY was THRILLED to get it!!