[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: Exhaust Manifold Needed

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Wed Apr 8 10:07:13 MDT 2009

Hello Robert,

     I'm driving a MK III Sprite, 1098 10cc, 3.9, Datsun 5 speed. ..

     its great around town. It will pull from 1500 rpm in 4th gear, no
     lugging, so i can putter thru town at 30 mph in 4th. And in 5th
     1000 rpm makes 20 mph, so cruising along 60 to 70 mph is under 4k
     rpm. ..

     I like it...

     I must admit to never having driven a 1275 though..

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  This is a GENUINE Cookie!  Don't be fooled by cheap imitations!