[Spridgets] rusty bits

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Thu Apr 9 20:20:19 MDT 2009

I would not use a torch on lights and other things that might be plated or
thin. Soaking it is best, and time. There is a whole range of liquids and
everyone has their favorite. Just start with something and take your time. I
sometimes will cut a nut off of a threaded shaft with a fine Dermal cutting
wheel.
I wonder if the http://www.evapo-rust.com/ would be of use?  ...bill in
oregon