[Spridgets] Ignorance is bliss

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Mon Apr 13 19:22:25 MDT 2009

  Mike,

What ever was blocking the bypass looked like Al oxide - - pump is
off an cleaned an looks in good condition however.

It is a good question as to why the bypass line is there, had never
thought about what purpose it serves.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition