[Spridgets] Ignorance is bliss

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Mon Apr 13 23:01:39 MDT 2009

True except - - both my original 948 and the 1275 are cold blooded as
can be an frequently take 15 minutes to warm up.  The difference may
be that I am much closer to the ocean than Mike and get those foggy
damp mornings.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition