[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: penetrating oils-

Andrew Payne andrewpayne at intrex.net
Tue Apr 14 06:20:02 MDT 2009

The MX5 is a great little car.  And a great modern MG replacement.  If you
want something more, how about a nice Elise?  Not easy to get out of, but that
is an improvement... Now I'm just baiting;)

The original Miata is in my opinion the one of the best cars ever made.  True
to its purpose, never tried too hard, cozy, and quirky enough that decades
later you still long for its personality.  Two of my favorite aspects are the
small single finger chrome door pulls and the bi-fold visors.  Great to drive,
happy after a 12 hour trip.  As close to perfection as any car I've ever spent
enough time with to have an opinion that counts for anything.
There's also the Porsche Boxster.  Use it as a excuse to go test drive
anything of interest.  I mean have you fully ruled out Ferrari?

Drew

This email was composed on a mobile phone.  Please forgive any spelling or
grammar errors.