[Spridgets] now WAY OT - Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: penetrating oils-

Andrew Payne andrewpayne at intrex.net
Tue Apr 14 11:31:28 MDT 2009

I love the Elise, it is the most direct car I've driven.  I told my wife (who
only drives PRNDLs) that it was like the old sit and spin toy, it's as if you
are steering the road beneath the car.  I doubt it is the easiest car to live
with, however.  Now the Maserati Quatroporte would be a nice car to live
with... And I could listen to the Aston Martin V8 Vantage all day long.  The
sound when the pipes open up and the revs build, like Thor clearing his
throat.

Drew

This email was composed on a mobile phone.  Please forgive any spelling or
grammar errors.