[Spridgets] Moss move

Jay Fishbein jfishbein at snet.net
Tue Apr 14 15:55:31 MDT 2009

I've bashed Moss as much as anyone else, so I'm not going to go down that road in this message, but am using this opportunity to emphasize that there are members of this list that are parts vendors who can and do provide true personalized service.

If you're going to buy from Moss, at least contact Ed or Peter.

If you aren't sure exactly of the details on the part you need, contact Victoria British, one of their standard questions is: "Is that for a Chevrolet?"

Again, contact Just Ed or Peter Caldwell.

PS I am paid almost nothing for these endorsements, although the "Busty" penetrating fluid Ed gave me is pretty impressive.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct