[Spridgets] now WAY OT - Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: penetrating oils-

Andrew Payne andrewpayne at intrex.net
Wed Apr 15 09:11:37 MDT 2009

Ed,
Sounding better is a matter of opinion, and many times the different voices
are just nice to hear.  I can't help but think of the many men who after
enjoying the view du jour have said "I may be married, but I'm not dead."

It's all relative, the AM may not be a 60's F1 car, or an RS2000 killer B,
or even a really well tuned Ferrari 308, but it sounds really nice.

If you've ridden in one, or better yet, driven one, in anger, windows down,
and thought, "My Camry sounds better," or "was that too many commas?" You
are entitled to your opinion.  If not, find a way, or trust that there is a
good reason I chose to list it as my modern example of nice sound.

Drew
Enjoying yet another debate with Ed;)