[Spridgets] ABSOLUTELY NO LBC!!

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Thu Apr 16 15:54:55 MDT 2009

  Yeah there were some articles on Yahoo News about a entire British
village that kicked out the Google picture taking car and were worried
about thieves.

  How the heck will that help a burglar by seeing my house picture ?

 Maybe my old house where the google car came by on a day when I had the
garage door open and he could see my in my garage and if you looked
really hard you could maybe make out one of my Singer's but to be honest
it looked more like a MG in the pic.  You can't see ANYTHING about the
house, you certainly can't see how many dogs I have, how big they are or
the more important how noisy they are.  But you could see my junk cars
in the driveway, it looked like hell the day he came by.

 New house is mostly glass windows in the front and again you can't see
my dogs if I have any, you can see a figure in one window but can't tell
if its me, my wife or my daughter so now a burglar will look at that and
think "poop, someone is home all day"  that is a good thing for them to
think.

 I see NO difference for a burglar to see my house when he/she drives
by, or walks by or sees it online, the pictures were taken so long ago,
a few weeks to a few months ago at least and things change.  If I was
going to burgle a house I would want RECENT AND UP TO DATE accurate
information, not something from a few months ago.

 Personally, I really enjoy street view, absolutely awesome technology
that I have used and its helped me get places, not often I find
technology that I like.

	mike