[Spridgets] ABSOLUTELY NO LBC!!

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 16 19:00:41 MDT 2009

As I responded to another lister who asked my private opinion, you are
absolutely right, Tim.

For 10 years I made my living chasing down these scumbags and I must tell
you that most are complete idiots.  They are creatures of opportunity who
normally only strike at the easiest targets where somebody foolishly left a
door or window unlocked.  They are NOT the super-sophisticated cat-burglars
you see in the movies.  They are burglars because they are too stupid to get
a real job.

Honestly, this picture of your house won't make the slightest difference on
whether you get nailed by one of them.  Lock your doors, lock your windows,
put up (real or fake) security service stickers and don't worry about it.
Your chances of getting burgled are really, really small.

By the way, a really big dog that barks like crazy is a nearly fool-proof
security system.  They will move on to the next house where they don't have
to worry about getting eaten.  Seriously.  I raised Dobermans for years.
They are incredibly good family dogs and are really gentle to you and your
family and anybody you allow into your house.  They will, on the other hand,
be very "unfriendly" to people with bad intentions.

LAD