[Spridgets] ABSOLUTELY NO LBC!!

Andrew Payne andrewpayne at intrex.net
Thu Apr 16 19:08:36 MDT 2009

Crim 1 - That house looks good, nice hedge.

Crim 2 - Yeah, they must have money, look at that RWA Midget!

Crim 1 - It's too bright out, let's get a couple half-caf skinny mocha
frapachinos and case the joint on my iphone.

Crim 2 - "Case the joint", you kill me with that noir noise. Have, you erased
that phone yet? That kid you lifted it from was probably sexting like crazy,
you don't want to get made for posession and have to leave your rent
controlled studio just cause there's a school across the street.  Anyway,  the
coffee sounds good, but you know google maps is so old, the pictures probably
still show McCain signs.

Crim 1 - Yeah, yeah, but the roads are all there, we can plan out access, AND
if the house has been removed from the map, we KNOW it's worth the risk.

Crim 2 - You continue to surprise me.

Crim 1 - Funny, that's what your wife tells me too!

- fin

Drew

This email was composed on a mobile phone.  Please forgive any spelling or
grammar errors.