[Spridgets] my new crankshaft

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Fri Apr 17 16:41:00 MDT 2009

Despite having three receipts for .010 over mains I've put through the
motor over the years, and the original receipt from his own shop where he
ground it 10 under years ago, he ABSOLUTELY insisted it had to be mine.
He's a very good machinist and I'd hate to offend him by arguing too much,
so I just shut up and brought it home.
So I end up eating the cost of a set of 10 uover rods and mains that will
rot on my shelf, but I now have a STD/STD EN40B crank.  Worth the cost I'd say.

Maybe I should go buy my first lottery ticket today?

Glen