[Spridgets] ABSOLUTELY NO LBC

conan conan at intrex.net
Sat Apr 18 09:49:27 MDT 2009

per TheOtherEd...
>>Nah Ed<G>, the sound my Marlin 1894 .44Mag Lever HAS one of the most UNIQUE sounds in the world with the 'next' 'sound' being one that NO one would ever like to 'hear'!!! LOL
>>
>>I LIKE side-eject<VBG>!!

  Good choice, Ed!  I still want a .44Mag. but until then I am enjoying my 6 other Marlin lever-actions. :-) :-) :-)

.45 Colt - trigger and action slicked for competition.
.22Mag. - trigger slicked for competition.
2 x .22LR - 1 w/trigger slicked for competition.
.35Rem. - trigger slicked for competition.
.30-30
.32-20 - belonged to Great-grandpa, not functional.

  The ones with the trigger and/or action work I do currently use in competition, and have won with each of them.
  .45 Colt may not be as commonly available as .44Mag., but it makes just as big a hole and the standard round uses a heavier bullet.  It is slightly more powerful than the army's .45ACP. :-)  (It can also be loaded just as hot as .44Mag. If you use -modern- brass. At least according to a lot of folks. I have not tried it.)

  I still want: .44Mag., .38-55 and .45-70. :-) :-) :-)
Ed in NC