[Spridgets] ABSOLUTELY NO LBC!!

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 14:40:17 MDT 2009

I think Dave was talking about my crew:

http://s459.photobucket.com/albums/qq317/soavero/?action=view&current=simsand
colby.jpg

--- On Sat, 4/18/09, Rick Bastedo <rbastedo at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] ABSOLUTELY NO LBC!!
To: "David Woerpel" <dwoerpel at wi.net>
Cc: "SPRIDGETS" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Date: Saturday, April 18, 2009, 3:22 PM

Oh yeah, forgot to mention my pair of Boxer dogs...
They are just such sweethearts to family members and friends that I usually
don't think of them as part of the arsenal.
However the 85 pound 5 year old un-altered male would certainly be an
immediate threat to any wrong doers attempting to enter our home. He's like
85 pounds of muscle and jaws and teeth with a very loud voice.
He's just such a baby around me, but I know he can go from baby to gorilla
in a millisecond.

Rick

You are subscribed as soavero at yahoo.com

http://www.team.net/archive