[Spridgets] Big Healey question

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Mon Apr 20 07:51:35 MDT 2009

There is a local fellow and his son that wrapped a bugeye body around a Big
Block Hemi.

I say wrapped around because they built a custom chassis including
suspension.

It is yellow and has been discussed here before.

If I were to put a V8 in a Spridget it would be a rubber bumper car since
they are stronger overall.  It would go in way farther back than a stock
setup.  They can be had all day long for 500 to 2000 bucks.

Lets say you buy a Big Healey for 10K and drop a V8 in.  It is still worth
10K maybe 15.

It left stock it is worth 20K once running

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org