[Spridgets] Gun Laws in England

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 12:57:09 MDT 2009

Has this lowered the crime rate in the U.K. .  or do the bad guys still have
guns and thus more freedom to use them?

I have read that the homicide rate, and crime by guns has actually been on
the rise since the Govt took guns away from honest citizens.

How does the Govt know that they have cleared all the guns from people?

It seems like it would take a lot of work to track down all the legal gun
owners and remove their guns.

I guess that we would all get a certified letter in the mail naming the guns
that we own with a timeline to turn them in. .  and what happens in the UK
if someone says that they cannot find said gun or they try to come up with a
story that they do not have the gun in their possession, etc.?

Of course there are those in power who would like to see the same thing
happen in the States.

Kirk
59 BE