[Spridgets] Cutting Hole in new top for front Tenax Post

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 17:37:10 MDT 2009

So how do I duplicate that same thing for my 2 extra front tenax posts right
at the front of the top by the doors. Normally velcro is used in that area.

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/Garage/Tech/topWS.htm

 Here's how I did it (above - check the author too!) I just used a razor
knife to make the holes. Another lister suggested using a wood burning tool
or soldering iron to melt a hole in the fabric. Either will work as the
tenax fastener will cover the spot anyway.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye