[Spridgets] look at this and tell me why?

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 22:03:41 MDT 2009

It's kinda like they say about Harleys - If ya gotta ask, you wouldn't
understand anyway.  It
is not really what I would have done as I like to go around corners, but
stuffing big engines in little cars is about as American gearhead as it
gets.  I would have preferred to do it in a little more of a sleeper mode, but
there are lots of people who would absolutely love this car.

You should see some of the wild things that show up at my local train
station every warm non-rainy Friday night.  One that stands out kind of in the
same way this one does is a blown rat motored XJS with full cage, chute out
back, wheelie bars, tubbed rear with Mickey Thompson-type tires, and a tag
that says "Draguar"...  There is also similarly a built Gremlin, a Pinto, an
old Beetle, and a couple of Vegas.  That's all in addition to the 30 or 40
other cars with blowers sticking thru the hoods that you would expaect to see
like that (Camaros, Mustangs, Chevelles, Falcons, Dusters, Darts, 5/6/7
Chevies, T-Buckets, Deuces, etc.)  If he did a decent job with the car, there
is definitely a market for it.

David Booker
"71 MIdget with no blower and only four cylinders...
Long Island

--- On Mon, 4/20/09, ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net <ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net>