[Spridgets] Fuel Line or Electrical

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Fri Apr 24 18:58:05 MDT 2009

Hello James,

     This is just a dumb wild ass stab at the problem.

     IF after you have completed you plan of attack it's still not
     running correctly..........

     How old are the rubber lines in fuel system? could they be
     collapsing?... have you pulled them off and blown them out to
     make sure there is no obstruction? ..... It kinda sounds like
     there is some crud somewhere that occasionally blocks the line,
     then clears when the car is shut off... It just occured to me
     there could be a piece of crud in the gas tank that gets sucked
     onto the pick up there? ..

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

      * "I work at a bank," said Tom tellingly.