[Spridgets] Fuel or Electrical - I think it's fuel need help

James Gruber thistle_3619 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 12:07:41 MDT 2009

It turned out to be electrical after all. I thought it was fuel but after
changing out fuel filter on the pump and runing with a full tank issue with
Bugsy mysteriously simply dying while cruising around and then refiring as
soon as I turned the key I think has been solved.

Turns out the + 12VDC Coil Lead had vibrated loose. It wasn't even finger
tight. That opening and closing of the connection there was responsible I
believe for the engine cutting out and dying and then instantly restarting.

Thanks to all who responded to my requests for help. And congrats to the 1 or
2 folks who responded saying check the coil. That was it. Bugsy is once again
going Vroom, Vroom and making sweet noises.