[Spridgets] SHE'S BACK!!

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Mon Apr 27 09:53:44 MDT 2009

Well,  after 2-2 1/2 years the bestest Rallye Navigator in Spridget
history returned to the road yesterday.

In the Annual Spring MG vs Tr Rallye, held this year amongst the
mansions along the Main Line in suburban Philly, Theresa's exceptional
navigating skills led us to our 5th overall win.

I have been competing the last few years with substitute Navs, and
while we alawys did well, they just don't compare to the indominatble
Theresa. (sorry Bill, George, & Steve).

Unfortunately, we had to blow out of town and were not there to
recieve the much-sought Lucas Cup, but all I can say is YIPPEE!!!!

Btw, my daughter, Kristi, and nubby Lambert came in second, in a
Pontiac. And after violating city ordances by tresspassing on private
property to get an answer (which we didn't do - it's illegal :-)

Third was a Spit. Oh well

All in all, a great day

And the Queen of all Navigators is BACK

Larry

Larry Macy, Ph.D
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

"I finally figured out what email is for. It's for communicating with
people you'd rather not talk to." G. Carlin

Sent via iPhone