[Spridgets] Truck bed liner

Mark A. O'Neil mark.a.oneil at dartmouth.edu
Mon Apr 27 12:32:43 MDT 2009

A few years ago a buddy of mine painted a truck with RhinoLiner (bed
and body, over and under) and it is still holding the truck together
to this day! Durable stuff.

Two years ago I used Eastwood Co. rust convert and encapsulator on the
floors of the midget after wire grinding the surface rust off. I keep
an eye out for the return of rust, but have seen none to date.

-m