[Spridgets] SHE'S BACK!!

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Mon Apr 27 20:59:28 MDT 2009

THanks Larry, It was a real pleasure to do a rallye again with
Theresa. I had not realized what I was missing until we went for it.

Larry

On Apr 27, 2009, at 12:55 PM, Larry Daniels wrote:

> Congrats, Larry and Theresa.
>
> Well done!

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in
sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".