[Spridgets] First call Northwest OSHIT (NOSHIT)

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed Apr 29 20:33:58 MDT 2009

Geesh, and you folks claim to be LITERATE !?!?!?

<<Oh! I get it!  RAT SHIT!    Would that make the
Eastern Area Team = EAT SHIT?>>

ONLY the NW folks have come close (I think they
'could' do a tad better but I digress!!) as all these
'team' names MUST just be PREFIXES for
OSHIT !!!!

"Maybe" (JUST maybe) an area MIGHT get away with
changing the "O" (=organization) to "C"(=Company or
Corporation [legal 'implications<G>]) which would
transform OSHIT into CSHIT (I don't care for it) or
the "O" to "U"(=Union) which would result in OSHIT
becoming USHIT (possibilities<G>).

I just cannot go along with RATOSHIT or CATOSHIT,
etc.!!  Just does NOT 'follow the tradition'<VBG>!!!!

Anon

PS:  And for the NW folks, whatcha think about
NoW ---  Oooops, theirs is wrong ALSO !!!!!!
PPS:  LMAO !!