[Spridgets] '79 Midget being offered in estate auction 5/30

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Wed Apr 29 21:21:24 MDT 2009

A good friend of mine is in the process of settling his father's estate.  One
of the last items of business will be an auction of the contents of his
father's farm house and barn, near Mercer, PA.  In addition to a wonderful old
Case tractor (or, maybe that went with the farm), and a '39 Plymouth coupe (in
pretty original, un-molested & solid condition, as I recall) is a '79 Midget
that his father bought several years ago.  The Midget is pretty much ready to
be licensed and inspected for driving.  It has new rod bearings and is
supposedly pretty solid (I've never seen it) and complete.  My friend got it
up and running and road-worthy several years ago, but then his father lost
interest, and the car just sat in the barn from then on.
If anyone is interested, I can get more information for you.
Bud Osbourne