[Spridgets] Not Sure if I Shared This - No LBC, Now AAA

Biff Jones biffjones at verizon.net
Wed Apr 29 21:49:59 MDT 2009

Jon,

AAA is wishful dreaming.  This is a scheme thought up by a group of, I'll be
kind, idiots.  Read on their own website where they state that with the
coding on the bullet will let the authorities trace it back to the criminal
(their word) who purchased them.  Right, what criminal is going to buy
coded ammo? They haven't been able to get national support so they are
trying to do it State by State.  Maryland (one of their target States) even
though run by the Dems pigeon holed it with an unfavorable report.

Jim,

The Sportsman Guide has 9mm Luger FMJ - 50 rounds for $10.77,  250 rounds
for $52.97, and 500 rounds for $99.97.

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send plain text.]