[Spridgets] Fw: Fw: '79 Midget being offered in estate auction 5/30

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Thu Apr 30 13:44:47 MDT 2009

As requested, here is some additional information on the '79 Midget I
mentioned, last night.   The current owner and I have been friends since
childhood (our parents were friends), and you can depend on whatever he
tells you to be true and accurate to the best of his ability and knowledge.
I'm sure hopeful that the '34 Plymouth gets bought by a classic car guy,
instead of some dumb grunt who thinks he's going to make a "street rod" out
of it.  It's just too good to butcher like that.
Wray tells me that the Case tractor probably needs one new rear wheel, as
some of the calcium chloride leaked out of the tire and onto the wheel rim,
and ate it up a bit.  He says it runs really well.  I know that it has been
used as recently as a couple of years ago, to brush-hog the farm.
This'll be a very interesting auction.
Bud Osbourne