[Spridgets] Canadian System

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 18:33:27 MDT 2009

--- On Mon, 8/3/09, Robert Duquette <robertduquette at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> I'm
no expert, but here's a couple of
> observations.  Our doctors go south
> for
higher incomes.  They could be the better ones (

That's pretty funny - you
guys pay us engineers a lot better. A friend of mine, former college buddy,
called today to have me review his employment terms for any "gotchas" - he's
an Industrial Engineer, 15 years experience. He's leaving his $100K USA job in
Pennsylvania and going to Etobicoke for $170K Canadian + $800 per month
company car allowance (I told him I'd get either a BMW AWD coupe, a BMW AWD
coupe, or a BMW AWD coupe), plus $35% bonus.

Ron