[Spridgets] Had to share

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 09:07:33 MDT 2009

I sent this to a few of you off list, but this was an excellent start to my day. Since the Alfa oil pressure needle took up residence somewhat left of center 2 months ago, I have been driving my Bugeye every chance that my insurance policy allows. This morning, a guy in a white pickup in front of me on a country road pulls over and waves me by. We get to a light and he pulls up next to me and says "I had one in the sixties. I didn't want to spoil your fun by being in front of you."

How cool is that?

Ron