[Spridgets] Midget, 4 sale, to be restored

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Tue Aug 4 14:56:01 MDT 2009

I have a 71 Midget shell that needs everything.
I will have it complete for the meet in 2011.
Every nut and bolt will be new or refreshed.
If anybody is interested in it, let me know off list.
Your choice of colors at this point, in fact, your choice of years as
long as it's a roll up window square arch car ;)
I will most likely weld up the reverse and side lamp holes because I
(personally) don't like them.
So it's a 68 cause that's the title I have .
Engine choice too. 1098 or 1275
Around 6k for a show quality, safe good driver.
Concours slightly more ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ