[Spridgets] Had to share

GUY DAY grday at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 5 16:53:15 MDT 2009

The safe way is to do just what you did, give it a couple of minutes and
then re-join and continue.
One way a USA based lister suggested when this topic came up in the past was
to have a pile of scrap nuts or change that could be thrown up in the air as
you were driving along.  But, that could be a little dangerous.  I suppose
gun practise is out as well!
Over here in the UK most will pass as dangerously as possible.
Guy R Day