[Spridgets] Interesting item on EBay - Austin Healey Infant Seat

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Wed Aug 5 17:48:35 MDT 2009

Hello ldsp,

    In the case of some Ferraris, they say that all you have to have
    it the original VIN plate. The rest of the car having been
    completely replaced, it is still considered THE original car.

    I have wondered at what point something is considered
    "restored"?

    Is a new paint job a restoration? . how about a new interior? ..
    rebuilding the motor and tranny?  redoing the suspension? .. or
    does it have to be all of them? .. and what if they were done 5
    years apart?... or 10 years... ..

    But you know me leo. All I really care about it can i DRIVE it,
    and how far.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  [We are all time travelers.  We travel one day into the future every 24 hours.]