[Spridgets] 69 = 79 top and rack

ldsp 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Wed Aug 12 20:54:04 MDT 2009

Ended up with a top including the frame and a trunk lid rack in a recent
aquisition.  Before i flea bay them thought I would offer them up here.
Rack is very nice (all screws, mounting pads) , one minor ding that isnt
really noticible.  A very small amount of polish and it would look like new
(75.00 or open to offers).  Top has no rips and with minor scrubbing would
also be nice.  The rear window is supple but will have to be cleaned using
NOVUS to make it clear.  (75.00 including frame).
  Top  and rack should fit cars 1969 - 1979 I think.  Has the holes along
the back edge for the chrome trim strip which attaches it to the body.
Frame and header rail look like new.

Leo