[Spridgets] BE steering wheel

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Sun Aug 16 08:12:04 MDT 2009

The late 1500's (78 & 79) with the 4-spoke "safety" wheel are different
from the earlier ones. I'm not sure what the difference is, but I did
have to order a different adapter for my Moto Lita steering wheel.
(though my car is titled as a '77, I have the column from a '79). I
think the 4 spoke wheel is common with the MGB of the same vintage.

I think the '75-'77 1500's share the column with the RWA cars.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/