[Spridgets] oil pan (sump) ID

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Aug 16 16:23:42 MDT 2009

Linda Grunthaner wrote:
> HI Frank & Jim,
> Frank are you building another Spridget maybe the green Bugeye?

This engine is replacing the engine in Tiff's Lady Bug, it seized up
when she first drove it, we never did figure out why and then it worked
fine.
But now it smokes pretty bad. So this engine will replace hers so she
can still drive it while I tear her engine down to see what went wrong.
Then, there is that $50 Midget next to your Bugeye out at the
Since nobody expressed an interest in it from the list, I decided to put
it together with junk I already have, sort of a PIECES type car.
But my last PIECES was assembled and painted for $500 and I did nothing
but drive it for 12 years and sold it for 5k :)
Maybe this Midget will be as lucky.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ