[Spridgets] Arkeley

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 16:34:11 MDT 2009

I don't want to offend anybody because if we all liked the same stuff the
world would be a pretty dull place - but I personally have never been able to
warm up to the Arkley's looks.  Not saying they may not have their merits, but
they just never appealed to me.  Similar to how I feel about the Jensen-Healey
and the Daimler Dart.  I'm sure they are all cool cars for some, just never
could quite learn to love them myself.
 - David