[Spridgets] Original Cockpit trim condition

brian james daredelvis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:03:59 MDT 2009

For anyone looking for anodizing in the Houston area, there is Del's
plating (thanks Leo!) http://www.delsplating.com/ . They did my
cockpit surround and my window posts (5 pieces total) for their
minimum charge of  $100.  Del's does not polish, I paid about $25 a
piece at another place. 3 out of 5 parts turned out excellent, and the
two that did have some flaws they fixed while I waited.

Brian