[Spridgets] Brake "Tools"

Sales at " Just Brits " sales at justbrits.com
Wed Aug 19 18:33:11 MDT 2009

<<Yup. I would, however, recommend considering one with a
hand pump rather than the spare tire.>>

For "static" situations, I would have to disagree<VBEG>!!!

<< Same price, if not less, and more easily portable.>>

BUT and especially in YOUR (racers) situation I CAN see
your point, Ron.

What if you 'created/added' a "T" (spare AND hand pump)
and/or (as Frank mentions) a "TRI" (spare AND hand pump
AND one for compressor) set-up up-stream from the 'switch'
(on/off)??

After all, outside of BFH there is NO "perfect" tool<G>!!