[Spridgets] To light, or not to light

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 19:01:57 MDT 2009

Somewhat of a list content thing here. I completed a revamp project on my
mailbox. I built one that resembles a single seater race car from the
20's-30's. I have it installed, but am now considering seeing if I can
locate some small LED lamps to install as headlights.
My wife says that it would be too much, but I am of the opinion that it
would enhance the look.
So, those interested, would you be willing to give the project photo a look,
and voice an opinion of your own?
If you want to help, please email me off list

Thanks,
Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942