[Spridgets] list thank you!

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 07:46:44 MDT 2009

Those old funky 2 stroke Saabs are VERY cool. It's been years since I've seen
one.  There was a guy in Nashville that had a bunch of them.  Used to show up
at SCCA autocrosses (this was at least 25 years ago) and have a blast with his
little blue smoke trail following behind. If I remember right,
these engines only have 7 moving parts: 3 pistons, 3 rods, 1 crank.

What are you putting the engine in?  92?, 93?, early Sonnet? or something
really rare like a GT750?  Please provide a link to some photos or something.
We (or at least I) need more details!

David Booker
Lover of all quirky little cars
Long Island