[Spridgets] Hs2 Air cleaners

Edward Perez eap2140 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 16:03:50 MDT 2009

I've got a pair on ebay right now. K&N, brand new.  I bought them from APT, but they will not clear my engine bay.  I have a modified 78 with a 1275.  They cost me $140.  I have a buy it now for $120.  APT is selling these for $75 each now.  They gave me a break on the price because their on-line catalog is not up to date.  I just need to recoup some of my investment.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170376309948&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT