[Spridgets] Dizzy Question - 25 D and Micro adjuster - Vacumn Advance

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Aug 30 11:30:00 MDT 2009

James Gruber wrote:
>  I'm now noticing the vacumn advance cannister seems
> really loosely fitting in the dizzy.
Make sure the spring from the vac advance is hooked to the points plate
in the dizzy.
It keeps the plate from moving where ever it wants.
The thumb screw on the back is the only thing that holds the vac advance
in place, that and the spring that advances the plate.
It is a loose fit but if it's too loose, check that spring, it's just a
loop over a peg type of fit.
If the end of the spring broke off, you will have to steady that advance
plate somehow.
I have drilled and screwed the plates together.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ