[Spridgets] Fw: Fw: does your garage look something like this?*

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 1 15:37:43 MST 2009

Yes, yes, I would have to say I have a garage that I keep trying to clean up, but it seems a lot like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Would it be too terrible for me to throw away all that stuff that "there will be a use for someday"? Trouble is, once something is actually thrown away, that is the very thing I need in the near future. Been proven! Fact!! 8^)

--David C.
I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet more kisses begin with Bud Light than with a Kay jewelry product.