[Spridgets] Assalted

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sat Dec 5 05:39:49 MST 2009

What part of PA/NJ do YOU live in?? Last I heard, about 1 sec ago, maybe an
inch, and not till overnight and 'cuz the ground is so warm that any
accumulation is nearly impossible.

Larry

On Dec 4, 2009, at 8:08 PM, ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net wrote:

> Calling for 1-3 inches here in the PA/NJ area tomorrow afternoon>night
> ryan

Minneapolis!

> Dave G.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams