[Spridgets] Air Powered Car...For Real

Duncan Sinclair duncan at pondhop.com
Sun Dec 6 20:20:48 MST 2009

I have several problems with this:
It sounds good until they start talking perpetual motion with an onboard
compressor, this breaks the major rules of physics and just is not possible.
Also to get enough power from compressed air would take a huge volume and
extreme PSI, think how much a simple air sander uses and the power it has.
The piston would have to be huge. I would think you would need more volume
storage than the vehicle could hold especially if they claim 120 miles which
would be about 3hrs run time.
I would love to see it work but I just don't buy it!

Thanks
Duncan