[Spridgets] Reaallly strange - Bustercluster contact

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 18:08:10 MST 2009

Reaaallly strange today - I got an email through one of my remote sales guys today from a guy in Macau who read the the Bustercluster story on the internet and is trying to contact me. Looks legit. I have not heard back from him yet. What is strange is that he found my info in relation to my job when Sprite contact info is all over the place. I googled myself (wait, that came out wrong), and found very little having to do with my job and quite a bit having to do with Sprites (in fact, google put "Sprite" after my name).

Anyone else get such a contact??? This did not seem like the usual scamspam emails.

Ron
I'm big in Macau