[Spridgets] No LBC, Weather in Cinn is 19 going down to 10

John Kuzman jjkan5 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 06:27:15 MST 2009

I trailered one of my Bugeyes to my part-time home in Bonita Springs, FL. It
will be my daily driver while in FL for the winter months. I am back in
Cincinnati for the holidays and a few semi-retired work matters, then back to
FL right after Christmas. While down in FL earlier this week, I attended a car
show/cruise-in where I won best in class for imports! I also learned about the
BCCSWF Club and plan on joining.

BTW Kent, where are you located in SW Ohio?