[Spridgets] best method for bleeding clutch by yourself?

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 15 07:00:31 MST 2009

Oh wow, man!!  ... You've got a time machine!!???  That's far out!  If I went
back to the early 50's I wouldn't be born yet!

( In my best Cheech and/or Chong voice. )

Isn't this something that you do with your head stuck in the footwell?  Or is
that just for RHD cars?

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )