[Spridgets] best method for bleeding clutch by yourself?

Mark mark at nashvilletn.org
Tue Dec 15 09:20:49 MST 2009

Not long ago I watched a video of a guy bleeding a clutch system using an
oil can.  He filled a new pump style oil can with brake fluid and put a hose
on the end of the spout.  He then put the hose over the bleed nipple on the
slave and pumped fluid up into the master.  This way the air was displaced
from the bottom up.  It looked like a slick way to do it but I haven't tried
it yet.  I did pick up a new can for the purpose and have a need soon so I
will post results.

Mark
Nashville